- Great accommodation for couples, a family or for larger groups. Sleeps up to 50 persons in 10 bedrooms of variable configurations.
- Just 50 metres from the Great Alpine Road (GAR) right in front of bus stop 8 and a visitor unloading area. Unload straight from the car to the lodge.
- Ski access trail to the bottom of the valley starts right in front of the lodge (Davenport Access Trail), or catch the reliable village transport.
- Cross Country ski trails pass the back door.
- Awesome views in every direction, particularly the front balcony which looks directly into Swindlers valley and to Mt Feathertop and Mt Loch beyond.
- We care about the environment. The Club is investing in energy conservation measures including double glazing, increasing insulation and heat retention, efficient heating systems, and most recently, solar panels to offset our electricity usage.